CONCORD SUITES PLANS OPENING JUNE 1ST, 2020
Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff. The importance of each has never been more critical to our communities’ health and wellness and the success of our business.
We are closely monitoring statements and policy recommendations from the Office of the Governor, The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, local Health Departments, and professional lodging & hospitality industry organizations to stay updated on all best practices.
We are committed to taking every measure necessary to protect the well-being of our guests and staff.
With all the precautions and changes we have made to our operating procedures, you can expect to receive a wonderful, clean, comfortable, and safe stay.
Please see below for more specific details on our updated operations plan.
Our reservation lines are open. We look forward to helping you create special memories!
Cleanliness and Disinfection
- Complete disinfection of all guest rooms prior to each stay using the latest hydrostatic fogging technology and most effective disinfecting products, with additional attention to high touch items.
- Providing guests with hand sanitizer upon check-in along with touchless sanitizing dispensers throughout the property as these become available.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all public spaces with a specific focus on hotel lobby, front desk counter, elevators, door handles, stairway railings, public bathrooms, guest laundry rooms, staff offices, pool areas, room keys , and beach tags.
Guest & Associate Safety
- All associates will be screened daily prior to their shift for Covid-19 symptoms. Any associates who displays any symptoms will be required to go home.
- All associates will be educated about their own health, safety, and symptom awareness.
- All associates are required to properly and frequently wash hands and use personal protective equipment including masks and gloves.
- All associates and guests are required to wear masks while moving about the premises or within 6 ft. or less of another person. Masks are not required inside your unit.
- We will limit interaction between housekeeping and guests by eliminating in-room housekeeping services. Towel and linen exchanges will be made daily outside the unit.
- Hotel capacity will be limited to 60% in the first three weeks of operation.
- Social distancing measures and masks are required by all guests and staff while moving about the premises or within 6 ft. or less of another person. Masks are not required inside your unit.
- Per Governmental mandate the pools are now open, but are limited to 50% capacity
- Check-in time may vary from the original 3 pm to provide adequate time for our housekeeping departments to thoroughly deep clean and disinfect your room. Check out time will remain at 11 am.
- Our front desk agents will also be reaching out to all guests prior to their arrival to provide important information relevant to your stay
- Only 2 people at a time will be allowed in the office for check-in/check out. You will be directed by a staff member as to when to come into the office.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about the safety of your stay with us or are simply interested in more detail related to the cleanliness of your room, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at 800-443-8202.